Paint Department Manager
Full Job Description
Belmont Boatworks is looking for a Paint Department Manager.
We are looking for someone with considerable marine paint experience, management experience, and a great attitude. This is a hands-on position where the manager will be expected to contribute to completing projects. We are hoping to find someone who has worked with two part and single part paint systems enough to feel comfortable writing estimates, directing, and training others, and delivering high quality work. The position is full-time year-around with a flex schedule. We are hoping for someone who is looking for a long-term career.
- Experience in supervising, training and motivating skilled and unskilled employees
- Excellent Communication in coordinating with employees involved in multiple projects
- Demonstrated the ability to oversee & prioritize projects, meet deadlines and budgets.
- Good interpersonal skills & the ability to deal with all levels of employees from unskilled labor to upper management
- Supervise several employees working on various concurrent jobs
- Demonstrate ability to understand and meet the needs of the customer(s)
- Experience in two part and single part spraying, brushing, rolling and tipping
- Experience in Marine Specific environments
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop, Microsoft Office, and Email
Job Type: Full-time
Job Salary: $55,000 to $60,000 (to start)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
We offer the following benefits:
- Employer Fully-Paid Health Insurance
- Employee paid Dental, Vision, Accident, Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off